HOLLYWOOD glamour has finally returned to the Costa del Sol.
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria was seen mixing business with pleasure, kicking back on the beach and taking a leading role in a charity gala.
The 39-year-old was named the Honorary Chair for the Global Gift Gala, hosted by Marbella’s Don Pepe Hotel.
Longoria’s NGO – the Eva Longoria Foundation, which supports women and children in the US Latino community – is one of the main beneficiaries of the Gala, whose tickets had a 500 euro price tag.
According to founder Maria Bravo, the Global Gift foundation plans to distribute its share of the funds among five organisations in Marbella.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05