SPAIN’S building trade is back in business as the fastest-growing in Europe, according to the latest data.
The country’s construction industry registered an incredible 42.4% growth since May 2013 – the highest in all of Europe put together – according to the EU statistics office, Eurostat.
Spain outperformed both the Eurozone, which showed a miniscule 3.5% growth, and the European Union (3.2%).
Slovenia came second after Spain, with growth of 41.8%, followed by Hungary (28.7%) and Poland (6.8%). The Netherlands came bottom with 4%, followed by Portugal (10.2%) and Romania (10.3%).
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- WATCH: Brazen group of men run from boat carrying ‘suspicious’ packages on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 6 May, 2019 @ 20:17