FIVE men between the ages of 17 and 23 were arrested at the Malaga Feria after brutally assaulting and raping a 20-year-old woman.
The girl was attacked while walking home at 7am from the Feria – where she worked at a food stand – through the Cortijo de Torres neighbourhood.
The group of five men dragged her behind a closed fairground ride – called ‘El bufalo loco’ – where they assaulted her.
According to a police spokesperson, this part of the fairground had been shut down hours before, so there were very few officers left on patrol.
Police found the girl, an hour after the assault, disorientated and distressed in the adjacent neighbourhood La Estrella, where she told police what had happened.
Two men were found on the nearby Calle Paquiro, where they not only admitted their crime to the police, but also directed them to the house where the remaining three were waiting.
The five men – two of whom are minors – were transferred to the Provincial Police Station in Malaga, where they now face questioning from the National Police.
The woman received medical attention from the Virgen de la Victoria hospital in Malaga.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00