A JET-SETTING feline has made his way to the UK… all the way from Spain.
Dribbler – named due to a jaw injury that causes him to drool at mealtimes – was found in Lichfield, 24 kilometres north of Birmingham.
After the continent-hopping cat was found starving in a backyard, he was taken to the local vet.
Veterinary nurse Emma Wood found a microchip in Dribbler’s collar that revealed his home was in Spain.
Dribbler became an overnight celebrity in the town. Residents were amazed that such a tiny creature could make the journey across Spain, France and, most shockingly, the English Channel.
The same trip would have taken 24 hours in a car.
Despite the jaw injury, the intrepid cat hasn’t been put off his food and is now back to full health after being cared for almost a month.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00