A HOLIDAYING doctor has saved a three-year-old girl from drowning in a pool.
Anthony Hobbs hauled the unconscious child – on holiday with her family – from a swimming pool in Los Huertos de Nerja urbanisation.
He administered CPR and she regained consciousness. After an examination at Hospital Comarcal in Velez-Malaga, the girl was discharged.
Elsewhere, two police officers saved a two-year-old Russian boy from drowning in a private pool in Mijas.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44