FASHION designer Stella McCartney has snubbed ‘trashy’ Ibiza for a luxury New York holiday in The Hamptons.
Despite long-time best friend Kate Moss having entertained the likes of Naomi Campbell, Noel Gallagher and Liv Tyler on the island this summer, McCartney ruled out a trip to Ibiza and said the Hamptons was much more ‘her scene’.
True to her word, the daughter of Beatles star Paul McCartney, posted a photo on Instagram of her with actor Cameron Diaz and ‘it-girl’ Nicole Richie on the beach at the luxury resort on Long Island.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36