ANTONIO Banderas has been spotted with a new woman, just months after his divorce from actress Melanie Griffith.
Nicole Kempel, a Dutch investment consultant, has been named as the ‘leggy blonde’ first seen with the 54-year-old actor in Cannes.
The pair were snapped dancing together in a St Tropez club before heading back to their hotel hand-in-hand.
Now ‘officially an item’ the pair have been discretely dating for at least four weeks.
The couple were first spotted together at a party in May, sparking speculation that Kempel had a hand in the end of Banderas’ 19-year relationship.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05