AFTER a booming summer season, Longhorn restaurant in Benalmadena pueblo is celebrating autumn with a whole range of new offers and activities.
A ‘steak tasting’ will be launched this month, with meats from Spain, Argentina and the USA grilled in front of the clients.
Sundays meanwhile, will continue to be a big day at the restaurant, with a special BBQ deal on offer from 1pm to 10pm, costing just €16.50 for the best high-quality beef with salad and a baked potato. Home-made hamburgers and spicy sausages from the Basque Country are also on offer and, best of all, you can reorder as often as you want. Offer also available on Monday from 6.30pm.
Another exciting offer is available for private parties, for groups of 20 people or more who want to rent the restaurant on weekdays, from 1-5pm.
This is ideal for Christmas dinners for smaller offices. For a quote, use the key phrase ‘rent our restaurant’.
Longhorn will also be participating in Spain’s national campaign, ‘Restaurants against hunger’ until November 15, where for every dinner menu meal sold, €2.50 will be donated to the campaign.
Opening times are Monday to Saturday, 6.30-11pm, and Sunday 1-10pm. For more information visit www.longhorn-del-sol.com or www.facebook.com/LonghornPueblo
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44