ENRICH your soul and restore balance to your life at the Mind, Body and Spirit Festival in Marbella.
More than 50 exhibitors – including mediums, healers, psychics, tarot readers and nutritional therapists – will be at the festival, on October 25 and 26, from 11am-8pm.
Held at the H10 Andalucia Plaza hotel in Nueva Andalucia, the festival will also play host to more than 20 expert inspirational speakers, giving talks and demonstrations on topics such as mediumship, healing, nutrition and many more.
An entrance fee of €10 will give access to all talks and demonstrations.
For more information, contact Jacinta Hannon on 670 628 468, or visit www.mindbodyspiritmarbella.com
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36