AN award-winning documentary on the plight of migrants desperate to cross into Europe is embarking on the Spanish leg of its world tour.
An intimate look at the hidden lives of sub-Saharan migrants The Land Between shows the testimonies of migrants living in makeshift camps in Morocco, waiting to cross into the Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla.
Directed by David Fedele, with Spanish organisation CEAR, the documentary will be shown at a number of venues in Barcelona, Bilbao and Santiago de Compostela.
For more information, or to buy the DVD, visit thelandbetweenfilm.com
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00