AN information day for British expats is set to take place on Thursday 13 November in Estepona’s Palacio de Congresos.
The British Consulate Malaga is holding the event in conjunction with Estepona Town Hall, in order to inform Britons living on the coast what help and services are available to them.
Mayor of Estepona Jose Maria Garcia Urbano will attend, along with guest speakers from the national police, Guardia Civil, a funeral director and an English lawyer.
Following the presentations there will be a question and answer session.
The event is free to all British expats. Those interested should register by emailing [email protected]
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44