EASYJET has announced plans for year-round flights between Gibraltar and Bristol, UK.
The UK’s largest airline, which already flies from London Gatwick to the Rock, will launch the 2-and-a-half hour route in spring 2015.
Minister for Tourism Neil Costa MP said: “We are tremendously excited that Easyjet has decided to launch a second route to Gibraltar.
“My team and I have worked very hard to secure this link and we are delighted to be able to deliver yet more opportunities to Gibraltar’s tourism, leisure and hospitality industry.”
There will be more than 19,000 seats available on the service next summer alone.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44