FAMILIES will be flocking to the Sierra Nevada this season, as €3.1 million is invested in making the resort more family-friendly.
The promotional campaign – which is to be launched before the start of the season – is a joint action between the Cetura Sierra Nevada resort and the Andalucian tourist board.
Three new lifts, as well as the full renovation of two existing lifts, and a new website will be among the novelties of this winter season.
And as an added bonus, the price for a ski pass will remain the same for the fourth consecutive season.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05