FOOD and drink fanatics are salivating in anticipation of Torremolinos’ upcoming culinary festival.
Wine shows and Mediterranean food displays will be on show for three days from November 22 for the 15th edition of the town’s annual food festival.
More than 50 food and drink experts will be serving up a selection of treats to the hundreds of visitors expected to descend on the Palacio de Congresos.
Food, wine and cocktail tasters will dish out awards and cash prizes for chefs, winemakers and bartenders judged to be the cream of the crop.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00