A FUTURISTIC apartment block in Ibiza has been crowned Airbnb’s most impressive listing.
Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Jean Nouvel, the luxury two-bedroom pad boasts a swimming pool, hot tub, gym and children’s play area.
Nouvel himself said the building ‘will become one of the most emblematic sights on the island of Ibiza’.
One night’s stay at the Boas de Ibiza apartment costs a cool €200 and availability is already limited for next summer.
Airbnb was founded in 2008 for people to rent out unused rooms in their homes. It currently has 800,000 listing spread across 192 countries.
The Boas complex is situated on the Paseo Juan Carlos I, on the seafront with views of the marina and the Dalt Vila.
For more information visit www.airbnb.com
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05