HOLD on to your helmets cycle fans, next year’s Vuelta a Espana will be speeding out of Puerto Banus.
The three-week world-famous cycling race around Spain will begin in the glitzy port in 2015, with four additional stages expected to be announced in Andalucia.
Homegrown hero Alberto Contador will be hoping to hold on to his crown after his comprehensive victory in this year’s competition.
The full route is set to be unveiled at a press conference in January in Torremolinos.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05