INTERNATIONAL pop sensation Will.i.am is longing for a Spanish road trip.
The Black Eyed Peas frontman is dreaming of a journey to take in the coast, as well as Madrid and Barcelona.
His route would start in Germany, before heading through France to Spain, he told a US magazine.
“I would like to travel through the south of France and go along the coast to Barcelona.
“Then make my way from Barcelona, to Madrid, and then back along the coast to Portugal. That’d be nice.”
The judge on TV show The Voice also said Google founder Larry Page and Prince Andrew would make perfect holiday companions on his dream voyage.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36