MISSING Amy Fitzpatrick’s family are campaigning to find second missing Costa girl Agnese Klavina.
Amy’s father Christopher Fitzpatrick and aunt Christine Kenny offered their support to Agnese’s family when they attended a service to mark Amy’s disappearance on New Year’s Day.
Amy went missing seven years when she was just 15, while Agnese, 30, has not been seen since leaving a Marbella nightclub in September.
Kenny said: “We have been in contact with Agnese’s boyfriend. Agnese is missing like Amy.
“She went missing not too far from where Amy went missing. We’ve put messages on our Facebook page for Agnese.
“We are trying to help each other.”
Kenny also vowed to never stop searching for Amy until she is traced.
She said: “Christopher and myself will never give up until Amy is found. The truth needs to come out.”
Amy’s mother Audrey Fitzpatrick also attended a service in Fuengirola and was accompanied by her partner Dave Mahon – who is currently on bail for stabbing Amy’s brother Dean to death in 2013.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36