TOP golf resort La Cala has appointed a new head chef.
Madrid-born Ivan Alvarez Santamaria, who trained at the Escuela Superior de Hosteleria y Turismo, will bring the best of the Med to the resort.
Aged just 26, Alvarez launched his own establishment – the Restaurante Tete – to rave reviews.
He has developed continued to develop his culinary flair in iconic eateries, such as San Sebastian’s Arzak and famous aristocratic haunt, Jockey, in Madrid.
Golfers and foodies alike will devour his international and home-style cuisine with relish.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00