SET your alarm clocks!
Canal + has announced it will broadcast the new series of Game of Thrones – partly set in Spain – simultaneously with the USA.
This means the first episode will air at 3am on Monday 13 April, in English but with Spanish subtitles.
Sevilla and its Alcazar palace were used as the location for the kingdom of Dorne in the show’s fifth series.
Tourism is expected to increase with Game of Thrones fanatics heading to the city.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44