FANS of reality TV show The Only Way is Essex were left in shock after Elliott Wright revealed he is moving to Marbella in Wednesday night’s episode.
The reality star is leaving the show to take over a £2 million restaurant in glitzy Marbella.
This was a bombshell for fellow TV personality Chloe Sims, who welled up as she received the news.
But is has long been known that Wright wanted to use his profile on the show as a springboard to move on to new projects.
He has experience in hospitality, having previously managed his family’s Alicante restaurant La Finca de Eduardo.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25