COMPETA is gearing up for the seventh edition of its highly popular art walk, beginning on April 1.
Art and crafts from 19 of the region’s best artists and sculptors will be displayed in venues around the picturesque village.
The art walk takes places across Easter on the 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th of April, including live music at various venues.
There will also be guided tours at 11am and 2pm each day, except on Wednesday which will have one at 11am. The tours meet at the main car park in Competa, by the blue kiosk.
With the warm weather finally here, the event is the perfect opportunity to get out and meet the artists of Competa.
For more information visit www.artcompeta.com
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44