WITH over 20 years experience in property management Home and Away is expanding its horizons with a new manager at the helm.
Established in 1993, the company prides itself on taking care of property owners on the Costa del Sol, in particular Estepona.
Now under the management of Mark Hemsley since he took over in August 2014, a range of new services are on offer.
In particular to help promote their homes for rental or sale.
“Our aim is to build on what was already taking place here,” Mark explains.
“We want to build on the property management and maintenance side of the business while offering our clients new and exciting ventures.”
A trained photographer and filmmaker, originally from England, Mark, who has a Swedish wife, is now offering clients the opportunity to take advantage of his expertise.
Offering two minute short films aimed at property sales/rentals and promotional business video Mark, who has lived around the world in places including Tenerife and Sweden, believes his slick video production will give clients the edge.
Home and Away also offer an airport transport service as well as the option to hire equipment, with wheelchairs, travel cots, z-beds, games consoles, high chairs and much more available to rent.
For more information visit www.homeandaway.es or call 952 886 492.
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30