THE team at Premier Bodyshops is dedicated to getting your wheels back on the road at high speed.
Probably the largest motor vehicle repair shop in Estepona, they operate from a 700sq.m. fully-equipped workshop on the town’s industrial estate.
They undertake all types of accident repair work for vans and motor homes as well as cards – from vandal scratches to major collision damage and convertible roof replacement to windscreen and glass replacement. You name it they can do it.
They are approved by virtually all the major insurers, with numerous testimonials to their service and quality.
Better still, you get use of one of their fleet of nine courtesy cars while your repair is being carried out – totally free – and a free valet service on collection. All work is guaranteed for one year.
The business also specialises in classic restorations, from bare metal to fully-trimmed and painted running vehicles. Specialist mechanical work can also be undertaken. No job is too big or too small.
Find Premier Bodyshops at Estepona Poligono, 23/25 Cl. Juan de Herrera.
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04