INTERNATIONAL jazz musicians will descend on Alhaurin de la Torre this summer for the annual Porton del Jazz festival.
Grammy winners Marcus Miller and Robert Glasper, as well as Portuguese singer Carmen Souza, are just some of the artists set to perform in the open air auditorium at the town’s stunning El Porton estate.
Cameroonian Richard Bona and Cadiz-born flamenco-jazz fusion artist Antonio Lizana are also on the bill.
Bars, food stalls and warm-up acts create a great atmosphere which made the town hall-organised festival so successful.
Tickets are on sale for the concerts, which will take place every Friday in July (10, 17, 24 and 31).
For more information and to buy tickets visit www.portondeljazz.es
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44