A NEW mini-train for tourists will connect Nerja caves with the town’s historic centre.
The scenic route will also feature a stop at the small fishing village of Maro with the aim of boosting trade there, as well as at Verano Azul park.
The announcement was made after an agreement between the president of Nerja caves, Jorge Hernandez Molar, and Nerja mayor Jose Alberto Armijo.
An audio guide offering information about the various places and monuments passed on the journey will be included.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44