Just like writing a novel, running a restaurant is a common reverie that many will never realise as it requires years of work and huge investment.
But an expat couple is offering the chance to win a newly renovated bistro and bar in a raffle.
All for the bargain price of €100 (ten tickets).
Owner Michel and his wife are keeping the location of the bar secret at this stage, but promise the footfall is significant with a magnificent terrace and 50 covers.
The kitchen has been recently renovated to the tune of €25,000, while the fully fitted restaurant could be open tomorrow.
“It’s such a great opportunity for someone who has the drive and the passion but maybe not enough money to open up their own business,” said Michel.
“Whoever wins can start tomorrow – or if they want us to stay to help them settle in that’s possible too, all options are open and we’re really excited to see what happens.”
In fact, there is only one thing Michel won’t be leaving for the lucky new owners… his favourite potato peeler!
Visit www.bistroraffle.com/more_info.html to bid.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25