CELEBRITIES, film crews and tourists are arriving in their droves… and Spain is ready.
The Costa del Sol is bouncing back with a two-finger salute after BBC documentary ‘Last Brits standing’ slated the coast, claiming the sun was setting on the expat dream.
But with DIY SOS TV presenter Nick Knowles’ arrival in Sotogrande and three reality TV stars setting up shop in La Cala de Mijas, the Costa has never been so buzzing.
The Only Way is Essex’s Elliott Wright and former Ready Steady Cook star Steven Saunders are reinventing the La Cala scene AND you can get to know them in their brand new Olive Press columns.
Filming for glamorous reality TV show Life on Marbs continues in Marbella and the entire TOWIE cast arrives in June to swap their fake tans for the real McCoy…
And as more and more tourists come out to play, the coast is hotting up for yet another baking summer of fun!
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25