BRITISH boxing legend Ricky Hatton has been boozing it up in Marbella.
The former world champion was spotted on the dancefloors in Puerto Banus looking visibly larger than his boxing days and slightly worse for wear.
Fans favourite ‘the Hitman’ Hatton is known for his weight and alcohol problems. After his comeback defeat to Manny Pacquiao he suffered with depression and almost ‘drank himself to suicide’.
Last month marked the 10 year anniversary of Hatton’s greatest night in the ring – a knockout victory against Kostya Tszyu in front of his home faithful in Manchester.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36