A MANHUNT has been launched for two British men wanted in connection to the death of a 46-year-old German in La Cala de Mijas.
He died after suffering two blows to the head and collapsing at Captain’s Bar on Wednesday night.
The two British men are believed to have become involved in a row with the victim, after sitting down at an adjacent table.
Witnesses claim one of the Brits then hit the German twice in the head, causing him to fall down.
The men then reportedly attempted to revive their victim, before panicking and fleeing the scene in a British-registered vehicle.
Emergency services were called at 00:40 to reports that a man had collapsed.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44