Cortijo Rural La Presa near Priego de Cordoba provides the perfect backdrop for the restorative yoga retreat next weekend (July 25-27), set in unspoilt campo with breathtaking views.
Whether you want the full weekend getaway with two nights of accommodation, healthy vegetarian meals and daily yoga (Friday July 25 until Sunday July 27) or prefer to drop in for the individual classes, all are welcome.
Experienced yoga teacher Claire Barron will be teaching vinyasa flow yoga as well as gong meditation.
“This will be an energising, yet restorative practice, that will leave you feeling deeply relaxed. I have been practicing yoga and meditation for more than 20 years and love to share the calming experience yoga brings to my life,” said Claire.
Prices start from €15 per class to €250 for the full all-inclusive weekend which includes access to the beautiful pool and facilities.
For more details and to book your place on this relaxing weekend, email [email protected] or call La Presa on 957 006 416/ 672 543 318.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25