ALL winter long, we yearn and crave for the summer in Spain.
Sunshine, sand and sangria, that heady cocktail of summer loving.
But now it’s well and truly here – the third heatwave on the way can testify to that – we seem to be supping from a hazy blend of mosquito bites, jellyfish stings and a lack of parking spaces. And don’t get us on the subject of air con.
The result is always the same; stress and headaches.
So please third heatwave, hurry up and finish so we can revel in the fresh Autumn air once more, free from the aches and strains of the tourism season.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44