AS security measures were increased around their Guadalmina mansion, Madrid’s ex-mayor Ana Botella and her husband Jose Maria Aznar celebrated Botella’s 61st birthday with a few rounds of luxury Marbella golf.
While Botella and Aznar are accustomed to free membership at Madrid’s exclusive and controversial Casa de Campo golf club, she clearly enjoys the relaxed environment in Marbella.
She alternated long walks on the beachfront with time at the many golf resorts.
They were spotted on her birthday at the Trocadero Arena, a Balinese inspired chiringuito.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29