CARLA Garcia, 25, of Palmas de Gran Canarias, was crowned Miss Universe Spain 2015 in a glamorous ceremony at Marbella’s Starlite festival last night.
She will represent Spain at the 2015 Miss Universe beauty contest held in Miami, Florida, USA.
Miss Universe Spain 2014, Desiré Cordero, crowned her successor.
Garcia is not just a pretty face; she completed a degree in medicine two years ago and has worked as a doctor since then.
She also reportedly speaks English and German.
- Reggae star Maxi Priest headlines Gibraltar National Day Concert - 8 Sep, 2015 @ 12:14
- Catalan restaurant charges customer for aspirin - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 18:53
- Michelin-starred London chef expands to Madrid - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 12:31
- Endangered leopard at Bioparc Fuengirola - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:49
- Record harvest boosts Spain’s wine exports - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:12
- Spain’s top chefs, the Roca brothers, pick out their favourite eateries - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 13:58
- Balloon debate ahead of Gibraltar National Day - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 11:57
- Spanish properties worth up to 124% more with a swimming pool - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 14:59
- Found in Translation - 2 Sep, 2015 @ 18:09
- Spanish flat shares for students are among Europe’s cheapest - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 14:00