MORE than 100 kilos of marijuana was recovered when the Hell’s Angels biker gang was raided in Malaga.
A raid by the Guardia Civil also netted nine arrests, €20,000 and two firearms.
The marijuana was confiscated from numerous houses and one warehouse along the Costa del Sol, where Hell’s Angels has long been under scrutiny for drug crimes.
Much of the marijuana seized was destined for northern Europe, particularly Denmark and the Netherlands.
- Reggae star Maxi Priest headlines Gibraltar National Day Concert - 8 Sep, 2015 @ 12:14
- Catalan restaurant charges customer for aspirin - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 18:53
- Michelin-starred London chef expands to Madrid - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 12:31
- Endangered leopard at Bioparc Fuengirola - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:49
- Record harvest boosts Spain’s wine exports - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:12
- Spain’s top chefs, the Roca brothers, pick out their favourite eateries - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 13:58
- Balloon debate ahead of Gibraltar National Day - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 11:57
- Spanish properties worth up to 124% more with a swimming pool - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 14:59
- Found in Translation - 2 Sep, 2015 @ 18:09
- Spanish flat shares for students are among Europe’s cheapest - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 14:00