SIX cars have been burnt out at the Pierre & Vacance Vacation Club.
‘A short circuit in one of the cars seems to be the blame,’ said a fireman.
That spread with the other five cars burning out on the parking lot and in the nearby hills.
One neighbour, expat Kelly Cookson, felt ‘incredibly lucky’ that only her husband’s Land Rover blew up.
The trees around her home were burnt and her neighbours windows smashed, but somehow the home survived.
‘He’s lost all his tools but thank God our house didn’t burn down and our dogs have lived.’
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33