HILTON hotels are back on the Costa del Sol after a 40 year absence.
The new DoubleTree by Hilton Resort and Spa opened in Benalmadena this month, making a much awaited comeback.
It is the fifth DoubleTree hotel to open in Spain.
The resort, with 177 guest rooms, seven conference spaces and four international restaurants, features three swimming pools, a sand sports centre, two tennis courts and 11 padel courts.
The Nagomi spa looks out over the ocean, and contains a treatment centre, waterfalls, a Turkish bath and a sauna.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29