KATE Moss, famous for her pout and dead-pan stare, made her Spain L’Officiel cover debut with a very different look, primary school chic.
Moss flashes a gap-tooth smile at the camera beneath frizzy bangs, buttoned-up in a school uniform for a yearbook photo-op.
Moss, famous for coining the ‘heroin chic’ look that followed an era of towering, curvaceous supermodels, was discovered at age fourteen at JFK Airport in New York City.
Today, Moss continues to model, as well work as a designer for luxury handbag brand Longchamp and retailer Topshop.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29