THE summer season may be coming to an end but that’s no reason to pack away the golf clubs.
Estepona Golf has been working tirelessly over the past 12 months to make sure the course is fit for action all year round.
And with plenty of innovative offers to be had, there has never been a better time to visit.
“We are always looking for new ways to give our customers the best value-for-money experience,” explains managing director Jason Callow.
“Last year, we introduced the Estepona Card which gives holders half-price green fees at Estepona Golf as well as at our two sister courses, Chiddingfold and Cowdray Park in the south of England.”
And at just €199 per year the card also features many local discounts including free entrance to Casino Marbella in Puerto Banus.
But back at the club, the groundsmen have been hard-working to ensure standards are kept high throughout the winter.
Investment in drainage and irrigation means the course will be beautifully presented and the greens the best they have ever been.
And after a day on the course, Estepona Golf players can kick back in a newly renovated bar and restaurant with lounge area, terrace bar and restaurant with panoramic sea views.
For more information or to sign up for the latest online offers email [email protected]
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36