THOUSANDS of revellers turned out to watch their favourite bands perform at the Gibraltar Music Festival this weekend.
While Paloma Faith’s ‘Hola Espana’ blunder may have caused the most controversy, the likes of Madness and the Kaiser Chiefs were the real stars.
Duran Duran headlined on the Saturday night, while the legendary Kings of Leon closed the festival on the Sunday.
Here the Olive Press presents the best photos from the event.
If you have any more photos you would like to see added to the gallery, send them to [email protected]
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44