THEY may be the princesses of Spain, but Sofia and Leonor did not get the royal horse and carriage treatment last week.
King Felipe and Queen Letizia eschewed the chauffeur to drive their daughters to school for the new term.
It was a short Madrid commute in their grey Lexus Crossover from Zarzuela palace to €7,000 per year Colegio Santa Maria de los Rosales..
Other famous tots going back to the grind were Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem’s two, heading back to the €9,000 per year English Montessori School.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25