UPDATE: A COLOMBIAN man was shot dead in Mijas Costa on Thursday evening.
The 30-year-old was shot several times in his car on Campanales Road in Las Cañadas. The shots are believed to have been fired from a motorbike carrying two men, who witnesses saw fleeing the scene. The man was shot as he was getting into his black VW Golf GTi hatchback. Reports suggest a young girl who witnessed the event ran to a nearby chemist where the Guardia Civil were called. The area was cordoned off from the public. The deceased’s Italian wife arrived at the scene visibly distressed and shouting: “This can’t be true, this can’t be true.” Several policemen tried to calm her down and take her to a medical centre. The couple had a young daughter.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05