GREEN-thinking developers have come up with a ground-breaking new scheme in Ocean Village.
Dubbed as the ‘start of an environmentally-conscious building sector on the Rock’, Ocean Spa Plaza will have the territory’s first ever ‘vertical green wall’.
The idea is that the foliage on the wall will emit high levels of oxygen, while absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
It will be incorporated into the wall of the car park, which will be available to both residents, as well as the general public.
The project of 120 apartments – which also has a rooftop spa with sauna, jacuzzi and steam room – has now been given the green light.
“We are delighted to have been granted permission for the next phase in Ocean Village,” marketing manager Sandra Lamplough told the Olive Press.
“This iconic building with its stunning views and perfect location is sure to set a new standard for future residential development.”
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36