FOR richer or, more often, poorer, money changing hands between friends can have its pitfalls.
This is what a Good Samaritan holy man discovered when he lent money to a friend to help fund an apparent wedding.
Still waiting for his repayment three months later, he is now being forced to take legal action against the event organiser.
It is sad that within the multi-million euro wedding business on the Costa del Sol, we time and time again come across so called wedding planners who behave in this shoddy fashion.
A lot of people’s’ livelihoods depend on these events and it gives a bad name to the industry.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14