FOR richer or, more often, poorer, money changing hands between friends can have its pitfalls.
This is what a Good Samaritan holy man discovered when he lent money to a friend to help fund an apparent wedding.
Still waiting for his repayment three months later, he is now being forced to take legal action against the event organiser.
It is sad that within the multi-million euro wedding business on the Costa del Sol, we time and time again come across so called wedding planners who behave in this shoddy fashion.
A lot of people’s’ livelihoods depend on these events and it gives a bad name to the industry.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25