TRAMPS use them to keep warm and all the best-dressed fish and chips are wrapped in them, it’s true.
But who would have thought old newspapers could play a role in the glamorous world of fashion photography?
Not any old rag of course. The Olive Press is always at the cutting edge of the Spanish news so why not as the backdrop for a fashion photoshoot?
You can ‘read all about it’ in Society magazine, where dance teacher-cum-model Isla Rose Forgeron showed off the latest looks from the Elle Morgan Boutique Laguna Village.
Posing in a number of racy outfits in front of our column inches, the Puerto Banus-based beauty from Target Models caused as much of a sensation as our own splash headlines on distribution day.
“The photoshoot was lots of fun,” a Target Models spokesman told The Olive Press. “The outfits were chosen as part of October’s ‘funky street chic’ collection and so we had to make the setting fit.
“Using the newspapers and graffiti certainly achieved that.”
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36