IS there anything better than the winter sun rising over a Costa del Sol golf course?
At Estepona Golf, winter brings extra value, and the cooler weather doesn’t get in the way of a great game of golf with beautiful scenery all year round.
An exclusive golf break deal combining a Tryp Valle Romano hotel stay with unlimited games at Estepona Golf promises to banish any lingering autumn blues.
“We are enjoying another busy high season at Estepona Golf,” says managing director Jason Callow.
“We are always looking for new ways to give our customers the best value-for-money experience, and there are more exciting offers coming in 2016!”
Bookings made by November 30 guarantee a long weekend on the greens with three nights’ accommodation for just €147 per person between December and March.
And for a week’s golf in the same period, it is just €320 per person with breakfast included, all packages for two sharing.
Grab a buddy and enjoy the excellent value while it lasts.
• Email [email protected] for more information.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25