THE second phase of a major road resurfacing programme in Gibraltar has been announced.
Work along Queensway South is now underway, with resurfacing at Harbour Views Roundabout completed earlier this year.
Many of the roads involved have not been resurfaced for years.
The first phase of the government programme was carried out in 2014 and included major works to Rosia road and Line Wall Road.
Minister for Transport, Traffic and Technical Services, Paul Balban said: “I am happy to see the necessary continued investment throughout our road infrastructure through the road resurfacing programme.
“This Government is committed to a proper dedicated annual maintenance programme that provides a safe standard to our road users.”
- The Axarquia and Costa Tropical have a great selection of places to stay - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- It’s really all about the location, at the stunning award-winning holiday property complex overlooking lake Vinuela - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25