THE second phase of a major road resurfacing programme in Gibraltar has been announced.
Work along Queensway South is now underway, with resurfacing at Harbour Views Roundabout completed earlier this year.
Many of the roads involved have not been resurfaced for years.
The first phase of the government programme was carried out in 2014 and included major works to Rosia road and Line Wall Road.
Minister for Transport, Traffic and Technical Services, Paul Balban said: “I am happy to see the necessary continued investment throughout our road infrastructure through the road resurfacing programme.
“This Government is committed to a proper dedicated annual maintenance programme that provides a safe standard to our road users.”
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58