RONDA Properties is the creation of its owners Thorwald Bodensiek and Irene Cox-Ortiz, a husband and wife team previously based in the U.K.
The Real Estate Agency was established in 2006 and specialises in inland property with an extensive portfolio of white village and country houses, equestrian fincas, vineyards, Spanish Cortijos, lifestyle and character properties, renovation projects and large farmhouses.
A forward thinking, contemporary Estate Agency, Ronda Properties takes pride in its personal service and professional practice with a track record of successful sales. Our portfolio of clients include expats, Spanish, Scandinavians, central Europeans and overseas investors.
The natural setting of Ronda is quite stunning surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of the Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de Las Nieves and the beautiful Genal Valley. It benefits from clean air, a quiet and traditional environment and offers a good standard of living with easy access to the Costa del Sol, main cities and International Airports
Whether you are looking for a small village house, finca or a large country estate Thorwald and Irene offer an extensive knowledge of the local area and property market, and aim to meet your wishes on both a personal and a professional level.
Their aim is to make buying a property in rural Andalucia a pleasant experience and to help you find the right property at the right price. The web site features only a selection of the properties listed in our portfolio and we have a wide range of inland properties that could suit your criteria.
Spanish, English and French are spoken.
Contact: 952 18 7313
Email: [email protected]
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04