A GIBRALTARIAN musician is hoping to conquer the indie-folk scene with his new EP.
Guy Valarino, who played at this year’s Gibraltar Music Festival, will release five-track Oceans on November 20.
Valarino released his first EP, Sleeping on a couch, in 2008, and last year undertook a global tour of ‘living room gigs’ organised via social media.
These last minute crowd-sourced shows were peppered between official dates as he worked his way around the world, finding inspiration for the latest EP.
The songs will be streamed exclusively by Gibraltar broadband provider u-mee at www.u-mestream.com
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44