CHRISTMAS is a magical time of year and what better place to spend the holidays than Ocean Village, Gibraltar?
Santa will be bringing Christmas cheer when he appears at Ocean Village on November 30 for the Switching On Lights ceremony and children can see him in his grotto until December 2.
The Grotto will be in aid of Kids Come First, a local charity established to raise funds for children in need.
It works closely with the Care Agency and takes referrals of children who need support – over the past years they have provided presents and hosted a Children’s Christmas Party to help make Christmas a special time for every child.
There will also be an artisan market selling all sorts of festive goodies, a performance by Stylos Dance Academy, and the beautiful harmony of Christmas carols.
The resort also offers a wide variety of delicious family dining experiences from around the world as well as the Sunborn hotel with two casinos and the recently opened La Sala bar and restaurant.
In addition to the great choice of cosy cafes and bars, Gibraltar’s top nightclub, Dusk, will be topping off the festive party atmosphere with some unforgettable Christmas and New Year celebrations.
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40